For Students, the CST
- Offers and supports innovative, interdisciplinary courses that appeal to a variety of student interests;
- Provides undergraduate and graduate student funding via SAFE for student organizations and/or student projects that align with the CST’s mission;
- Oversees the StudioLab, a 2500 sq. ft. creative technology space that promotes community and allows everyone, regardless of their prior experience, to create, design, and play;
- Sponsors a wide range of events, including lectures, symposia, workshops, and StudioLab Cafés;
- Awards the Gregory T. Pope Prize for science writing;
- Welcomes students’ ideas and suggestions via the CST Student Advisory Board;
- Supports student training and mentorship through student employment, University Administrative Fellows (UAF – graduate students only), and CST Communication Fellows).